Have you been injured in a serious car accident? It is important to get experienced professional representation so that all aspects of the accident can be promptly evaluated. Memories fade, stories change and evidence can get lost. You need an experienced personal injury attorney to thoroughly investigate the facts and evidence so that your rights will be protected following a serious motor vehicle accident.
At Dreyer Boyajian LLP in Albany, we have been providing skilled representation to motor vehicle accident victims for more than 30 years. We have a well earned reputation for delivering the personal service and honest advice people need in order to successfully pursue their automobile accident claim.
The Representation You Need After a Devastating Car Accident
We invite you to contact us and schedule a free initial consultation regarding injuries you have sustained during:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle/pedestrian accidents
- Boating and admiralty
- Train and railroad accidents
- DWI injury and death
Finding the Answers to Important Questions
In motor vehicle accident cases, it is important for an attorney to look at every possible avenue for obtaining compensation. Our firm's lawyers are adept at finding answers to important question such as:
- Was there a product defect associated with the accident?
- Was the other driver drunk? Was he or she over served alcohol by a bar or restaurant?
- Was there a defect in the design of the roadway?
- What types of insurance are available for compensation?
Recent Case Results
- Children on school bus injured by collision with dump truck: $2,700,000
- Passenger suffers facial injuries after collision with parked car: $800,000
- Pedestrian sustains crush injury to foot: $750,000
Focused on Doing What's Best for You
While types of accidents can be similar, at Dreyer Boyajian LLP, we believe that each client is unique. This is why we make it a priority to identify an appropriate strategy for achieving each client's desired results. We will work closely with you to seek appropriate compensation and provide you with honest advice about your options.
Call toll free 866-292-1582 or visit our Contact page today to arrange a free initial consultation with an attorney.