Donald G. Boyajian
Associate at Dreyer Boyajian LLP
Donald G. Boyajian focuses his legal practice on environmental, municipal, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Dreyer Boyajian LLP, Don was an associate at Paul Hastings LLP in New York City and Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP in Denver, Colorado. He previously worked as a law clerk at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, the U. S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of New York, and the Environmental Protection Bureau of the NYS Office of the Attorney General. Prior to law school, Don worked at a Legislative Assistant for Rep. Michael E. McMahon (NY-13) in the United States House of Representatives.
Don graduated cum laude from Cornell Law School in 2012, and magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa from Colgate University in 2007. He is an avid outdoorsman, and has particular interest in environmental matters including energy, water quality and conservation issues.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- New York
Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- J.D. cum laude
Colgate University, Hamilton, New York
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Environmental Geography, Biology
Past Employment Positions
- Paul Hastings LLP, New York, NY, Associate
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP, Denver, CO, Associate
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Law Clerk
- U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of New York, Law Clerk
- Environmental Protection Bureau of the NYS Office of the Attorney General, Law Clerk
- Rep. Michael E. McMahon, U.S. House of Representatives (NY-13), Legislative Assistant