Associate Attorney at Dreyer Boyajian LLP
Joshua Friedman joined the firm as an associate in 2018. He had previously worked at the firm as a law clerk while in law school. Josh has cultivated a diverse set of legal skills that allow him to skillfully navigate a broad range of litigation matters. He has substantive experience in a variety of practice areas including personal injury, toxic tort and environmental litigation, business and commercial litigation, municipal law, and criminal defense. His clients have included individuals, local municipalities, and businesses large and small.
Josh is a graduate of Albany Law School, cum laude, where he was an editor of the Albany Law Review. Following his graduation and admission to the bar he was honored to clerk for the Hon. Elizabeth A. Garry of the Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Department. In that role he helped to research and write decisions in numerous high-stakes civil and criminal appeals from the trial courts in 28 counties. He subsequently entered private practice as an associate attorney at another respected local firm where he worked representing clients in civil litigation and transactional matters.
Josh is a member of both the Albany County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association. He is a longtime Capital Region resident and currently resides in Saratoga Springs.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Toxic Tort and Environmental Law
- Criminal Defense
- New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2017
- Albany Law School
cum laude, 2014
- Law Review: Albany Law Review, Associate Editor
- State University of New York, University at Albany
- B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
- Hon. Elizabeth A. Garry, Associate Justice (2009-2018); Presiding Justice (2018-Present)
- N.Y.S. Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Department