Welcome to Our Albany, New York, Personal Injury Law Blog
At the law office of Dreyer Boyajian LLP, we stand up for the rights of personal injury victims in upstate New York. We have successfully represented personal injury victims for more than 20 years, acting as a strong advocate in all dealings with defendants as well as insurance companies. We have extensive litigation experience in both state and federal courts and are never afraid to take your claims to court to get the compensation you need and deserve.
Our Personal Injury Law Blog
We have set up this personal injury blog to provide a forum of discussion about your rights when you have suffered a personal injury. We will regularly update the blog with articles and information about a wide range of subjects, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. We will help you understand your rights when you have been hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle or bicycle accident, whether as a driver, passenger or pedestrian. We also handle boating and railroad injury claims.
- Sexual abuse litigation. We advocate for individuals who have been victims of child sexual abuse or molestation.
- Medical malpractice. We represent people injured because of medical negligence, handling claims involving misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose, surgical error, prescription error, and birth injuries.
- Product liability. Our attorneys protect the rights of people hurt by dangerous or defective products.
- Nursing home abuse. We fight for the rights of victims of nursing home negligence, including people who have suffered from bedsores, dehydration or malnutrition.
- Premises liability/slip-and-fall. We represent people hurt as a result of the negligent maintenance of real property. We handle injury claims involving slippery floors or sidewalks, as well as broken steps, stairways, and pavement.
We welcome your participation in discussions on this blog. Please post any questions, concerns or comments you may have.
Contact Dreyer Boyajian, LLP
To set up a free initial consultation, contact our office by e-mail or call us at (518) 348-4133.